The H.VIR® window is particularly suitable for the following applications:
- High voltage protection cells (visualization of cable connectors, circuit breakers, fuses and fuse holder).
- High-Low Voltage Transformers: Terminal Box …
- Low voltage distribution (400V): general circuit breaker (distribution bar connection – connection and crimping of cables), low voltage starters, plug-in drawers …
- Electric motors (medium and low voltage except ADF): terminal box, DC motor collectors, asynchronous motor bushings.
As a standard model the H.VIR® window meets the normal conditions of use of electrical cabinets and transformers which are:
- Exposure temperatures between – 40 ° C + 70 ° C.
- Maximum differential pressure of 1.2 bar.
It is designed for internal and external operation under standard environmental conditions. The hood must be screwed onto the frame outside inspection sequences.